Phase 2: Only vaccinated adults and their unvax children 12 and under are invited to Worship in the sanctuary with masks.
If you are unvaccinated or feeling unwell, please remain at home and join us online. Let us know so that we can pray for you!
We continue to live-stream our services as part of our regular worship.
There is no food/fellowship time following worship.
Most meetings remain on ZOOM.
Thank you for your faithfulness and prayer!
We are responding to the current pandemic in a number of ways, including:
– Worship! Live streaming our 10:30 am Worship to our FaceBook page every Sunday
– Youngest Children on ZOOM Saturdays at 10 am (link in Friday’s email)
–School-Age Children and Families Jesus Walks in area parks to walk and talk about Jesus; one Sunday a month at 12:30 pm. Masks optional
– Bible Study with Jane’s Memorial UMC on Facebook Wednesday Nights at 6:00 pm.
Click on the links to join us!
Sunday Worship! — We live-stream our worship on our Facebook page beginning at 10:30 am on Sundays. (You do not need a Facebook account — just click the link.) Afterward, the live worship recording is posted to our website and to our YouTube channel where you can access all of our videos. All of our sermons since 2015 are also available on our podcast webpage and website. Join us!
Communion – If you would like to participate in online Communion, please have ready a small glass of juice or water and a piece of plain bread or a plain cracker on a napkin for each person in your house. For in-person communion, we are using individual personal communion sets which you will be handed at the door upon entering. During Worship, the Pastor will provide directions.
Giving – Follow this link to give. Thanks for sowing into this ministry! God bless you!
We ramped up our response to Covid 19 with new efforts to address hunger:
1) We are tithing 10% of all our offerings to the Jenkintown Food Cupboard to support their great effort to feed our neighbors. Over $32,000 since March 2020! Thank you!
2) We have a weekly food and supply outreach to our homeless friends in Hope Park in the Kensington section of Philadelphia. Sign up at this link to drop off food at the church every Sunday at noon. Thank you!
3) We give monthly to our church family in India at Grace Methodist Church in Naskal Village, supplying food and weekly meals to help with the ongoing food shortages due to Covid 19. In May 2021 we raised over $2000 to help with food and medicine. Thank you!
And we are praying! Keep praying with us for all those who suffer and those who are serving them in Jesus’ name. We are doing our best to help stem the tide of the virus in our area while praying in faith for an end to this world-wide emergency. Join us in prayer and fear not! God is with us and this too shall pass.