Due to the current health emergency, our facilities are mostly closed, but our ministry is going strong!
Need Help? If you are in need please don’t hesitate to contact Pastor Cindy by email at email@example.com. If you become ill or need anything, please tell the Pastor and we will pray for you and do whatever we can to help. We are in this together!
Currently: The Pastor and Administrative Board have agreed after much prayer and consultation that our best option is to continue to meet online for all worship, and most meetings and Christian education. With the Spirit’s help, we continue to grow our worship, prayer, personal contact, studies, ministry, and outreach for God’s glory.
We are responding to the current pandemic in a number of ways, including:
– Worship! Live streaming our 10:30 am Worship to our FaceBook page every Sunday
– Youngest Children on ZOOM Saturdays at 10 am (link in Friday’s email)
–School-Age Children and Families Jesus Walks in area parks to walk and talk about Jesus; two Sunday’s a month at 12:30 pm. Masks and Social distancing required.
– Adult Prayer & Bible Study on ZOOM Wednesday Nights at 7:00 pm
Click on the links to join us!
Sunday Worship — We are live-streaming worship on our Facebook page beginning at 10:30 am on Sundays. (You do not need a Facebook account — just click on the link.) Afterward, the live worship recording will be posted to our website and to our YouTube channel where you can access all of our videos. All of our sermons since 2015 are available on our podcast webpage and website. Listen in!
Communion – If you would like to participate in online Communion, please have ready a small glass of juice or water and a piece of plain bread or a plain cracker on a napkin for each person in your house. During Worship, the Pastor will provide directions.
Giving – Follow this link to give. Thanks for sowing into this ministry! God bless you!
We are ramping up our response to Covid 19 with new efforts to address hunger:
1) We are tithing 10% our offerings to the Jenkintown Food Cupboard to support their great effort to feed our neighbors. Over $10,000 this year! Thank you!
2) We have started a weekly food and supply outreach to our homeless friends in Hope Park in the Kensington section of Philadelphia. Sign up at this link to drop off food at the church every Sunday at noon. Thank you!
3) We are starting a food sharing ministry within our fellowship. If you are a member and you are experiencing a food shortage, contact the Pastor and she will arrange to meet your need.
And we are praying! Keep praying with us for all those who suffer and those who are serving them in Jesus’ name. We are doing our best to help stem the tide of the virus in our area and to cooperate with authorities while praying in faith for an end to this world-wide emergency. Join us in prayer, take every precaution, and fear not! God is with us and this too shall pass.